POLYANE® & ENVIRONMENT
Like many companies, Agripolyane pays particular attention to its ecological footprint and that of its industry.
Beyond words, this is achieved through very concrete environmental protection actions:
- In-house innovation and modernization of the process to make it less energy-consuming,
- Development of bio-sourced, biodegradable and compostable products in the agricultural range and geosynthetics,
- Member of a group that produces over 50 million KWH from renewable energy (wind turbines, photovoltaic panels),
- Member of the APE (Agricultural Plastic & Environment) to ensure financing and management of collection and recycling of used agricultural films (about 50 000 tons of used plastics are collected, treated, and recycled),
- Research and Development based on sustainable products (non-toxic, non-lethal, biodegradable, etc.).